There are several prescripted character you can chose as your main character in Divinity Original Sin 2, however you can create your own characters as you like. There are 4 different Races and 12 different Classes, you can also alter the apperance of your character by click customize button. Note: pre-scripted characters you didnt chose may join your party later in the Game.
- Slave no more, you still bear scars your master gave you, and wield the skills he taught you: femme fatale, spy, assassin. Skills you plan to use against all masters.
- No body escapes the Lone Wolves unscathed, and your freedom was won at a terrible cost. You swore you were done, but there is one last wrong you need to right.
- Addtional talent: Drudanae Addict.
- Unique among your own kind, you are a prince exiled from your Empire. This land is hostile, its inhabitants inferior, but no one will stop you march to vindication.
- You were never normal: mind a playground for demons, body prone to violent episodes. The Divine himself couldn't save you, can you save yourself?
- Your past is history, all that matters is your present in Fort Joy. A Sourcerer in a land ravaged by Source. You await the cure promised by the Divine Order.