Villian Dialogue Options
To get the Villian tag, you have to do more evil (not just bad, mass-stealing or not helping people will not contribute) than good deeds. It is easiest to get during Act 1/Fort Joy, assuming you were not nice on the boat (don't choose nice dialogue options or save the Origin characters), due to so few past actions to define you.
Doing just one of the below options will not get you the tag; it has to be a combination of things.
- Enslave Lady Vengeance
- Reveal Stingtail as the orange thief to Griff
- Kill Saheila before you free Amyro, then tell him that you killed her
- Decide to break Gratiana's soul jar while speaking to her in Amadia's Sanctuary
- Find the Ice Dragon in the Fort Joy island and refuse to give him Radeka's Purging Wand and kill him
- Kill Hannag's apprentice and his family
- Kill the man being assaulted by magisters in the Blackpits by refusing to make him leave
- Betray Ryker as you are about to complete his quest and kill him
- Urge Gareth to kill Magister Jonathan in the abandoned house
- Find the frightened Dwarf near the Blackpits then choose the dialogue option: "Hurt her."
- Consume a large ammount of souls (specifically animal and innocent spirits) via dialogue
- Release Death Fog in Arx