Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki will guide you with information on races, origins, skills, classes, crafting, quests, locations, secrets, walkthroughs, and maps.
Be Sure to Check out Patch Notes v184.108.40.2066 (Feb 1st, 2018) as there have been many Skill changes.
Keep up with Divinity: OS 2 News
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Divinity: Original Sin, winner of over 150 Game of the Year awards and nominations. Winner of GameSpot’s “PC Game of The Year 2014”.
"Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a single- and multiplayer top-down, party-based role-playing game with pen & paper RPG-like levels of freedom. It features turn-based combat, a strong focus on systematic gameplay and a well-grounded narrative."
- Larian Studios
Initial Gameplay Concepts
The theme of Divinity: Original Sin 2 is how your origins affect who you are and what chances you get in life.
- Huge story campaign with over 80 hours of gameplay. It can be played both in single-player and in co-op with up to 4 players.
- For the first time in co-operative RPG, the players will have different goals which they have to complete.
- You select your race and origin, and that will affect the entire course of the game
- The story experience will be much deeper than in Divinity: Original Sin thanks to a darker narrative, extended lore and origin stories.
- DOS:2 will make you feel the consequences of your choices.