Official Site: larian.com/games/divinity-original-sin-2/
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Divinity: Original Sin, winner of over 150 Game of the Year awards and nominations. Winner of GameSpot’s “PC Game of The Year 2014”.
"Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a single- and multiplayer top-down, party-based role-playing game with pen & paper RPG-like levels of freedom. It features turn-based combat, a strong focus on systematic gameplay and a well-grounded narrative."
- Larian Studios
The theme of Divinity: Original Sin 2 is how your origins affect who you are and what chances you get in life.
- Huge story campaign with over 80 hours of gameplay. It can be played both in single-player and in co-op with up to 4 players.
- For the first time in co-operative RPG, the players will have different goals which they have to complete.
- You select your race and origin, and that will affect the entire course of the game
- The story experience will be much deeper than in Divinity: Original Sin thanks to a darker narrative, extended lore and origin stories.
- DOS:2 will make you feel the consequences of your choices.
- Dark Souls III • Dark souls 3 dlc teased at E3? by theotherMittens 36 minutes ago
- Dark Souls 3 Trade, Co-Op & Help • [PC] Want to trade for Old Worlf CURVED Sword by archeni Today 3:11 am
- Dark Souls 3 Lore • Firelink Shrine Location by SinFluxx Today 3:07 am
- Dark Souls 3 Lore • Animal of the deep by Wes Today 3:05 am
- Dark Souls 3 Lore • The Untended Graves Past by SinFluxx Today 3:04 am
- New Dark Souls 3 Update Coming Friday by Emergence Yesterday
- The Week in Wikis: Lots of Blood, Some Wine by Emergence Sunday
- Elder Scrolls Online: Dark Brotherhood Changes by Castielle Saturday
- Ruminations on the Deep: The Symbolism of Dark Souls Part 1 by Wes Jun 3, 2016
- New Final Fantasy XV Gameplay Info by Emergence Jun 2, 2016