Undead is a Race in Divinity: Original Sin 2. Undead become an undead version of one of the other 4 races, making an effective hybrid Race.
- The Undead are an abhorred race in Rivellon, considered abominations of the natural order. Those who wish to walk among the living must mask themselves or risk provoking violence.
Undead: Lets you heal from poison, but regular healing will damage you instead.
- Origin character: Fane
- Undead characters can be healed by Necromancer Skills like Blood Sucker and Mosquito Swarm.
- Consider using Recipes to create poison bottles which will act as healing potions.
- The Undead race is very versatile and can fill any Class, but consider getting Geomancer Skills or Necromancer Skills for self healing.
- Undead character can survive Death Fogs
- Can use their boney fingers as lockpicks, eliminating the need to carry any.