Undead is a Race in Divinity: Original Sin 2. Undead become an undead version of one of the other 4 races, making an effective hybrid Race.
"The Undead are an abhorred race in Rivellon, considered abominations of the natural order. Those who wish to walk among the living must mask themselves or risk provoking violence."
Undead: You heal from poison, but regular healing damages you
Ingenious: Gain +2 Initiative and +5% Critical Chance
Corpse Eater: Eat body parts to access memories of the dead
Sophisticated: Gain +10% Fire Resistance and +10% Poison Resistance
Play Dead: Fool enemies into thinking you're dead
Dome of Protection: Create a magic field that increases elemental resistance & restores Magic/Physical Armor
- Origin character: Fane
- Undead characters can be healed by Necromancer Skills like Blood Sucker and Mosquito Swarm.
- Consider using Recipes to create poison bottles which will act as healing potions.
- The Undead race is very versatile and can fill any Class, but consider getting Geomancer Skills or Necromancer Skills for self healing.
- Undead character are innately immune to Death Fog.
- Decent levels of Thievery on an Undead can conserve early gold costs and scrounging for picks with their ability to substitute their bony fingers as lockpicks.