Elf is a Race in Divinity: Original Sin 2. Elves gain a bonus to Loremaster and they have the unique ability of being able to eat corpses which can unlock quests and grant Skills.
- Elegant, lithe, and nowhere near as naked as the picture on the right, elves are a key race within the Divinity Original Sin 2 world. They are skilled sourcerers, and are able to consume the flesh in order to gain their memories. They are easily idenfified by their sharp ears, broken English, and long limbs. As a result of their lean builds and swift movement, elves generally benefit from classes that focus on finesse.
Corpse Eater: Lets you eat body parts to access the memory of the dead.
- Eating a Chunk of Flesh will grant the Adrenaline Skill.
- Eating the Severed Head will grant the First Aid Skill.
- Eating Atusa's Leg will grant the quest Blood Memories.
- Eatiing Saheila's Arm will grant the Armour of Frost Skill.
- Speaking with Tam at Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Magister Hansa at Fort Joy.
- Speaking with Fara at Fort Joy.
- Speaking with Laslor at Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Hilde in Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Noosey in Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Rulah in the Cavern outside Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Maol on the beech outside Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Brother Bire in Fort Joy.