Elves are a playable race in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
"Elegant, lithe, and nowhere near as naked as the picture on the right, elves are a key race within the Divinity Original Sin 2 world. They are skilled sourcerers, and are able to consume the flesh in order to gain their memories. They are easily idenfified by their sharp ears, broken English, and long limbs. As a result of their lean builds and swift movement, elves generally benefit from classes that focus on finesse."
Ancestral Knowledge: Gain +1 Loremaster
Corpse Eater: Eat body parts to access memories of the dead
Flesh Sacrifice: Gain +1 AP and deal +10% damage at the cost of -[X] Constitution
Dome of Protection: Create a magic field that increases elemental resistance & restores Magic/Physical Armor
Corpse Eater: Notable Parts
Chunk of Flesh: Found at the crime scene on the Merryweather; Grants the Adrenaline skill
Atusa's Leg: Found at the gate to Fort Joy; Grants the Fortify skill
Severed Head: Found in the caverns of Fort Joy; Grants the First Aid skill
Saheila's Arm: Grants the Armour of Frost skill
- Speaking with Tam at Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Magister Hansa at Fort Joy.
- Speaking with Fara at Fort Joy.
- Speaking with Laslor at Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Hilde in Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Noosey in Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Rulah in the Cavern outside Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Maol on the beach outside Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Brother Bire in Fort Joy.
- Elves benefit from a fluidity in class-building as their racial passive doesn't inherently favor an archetype, but their racial active, Flesh Sacrifice, compliments scaling damage output and leeches from the player's Constitution value.
- NOTE - Despite the favor being steered away from tank and support builds, Elves may still appreciate the dynamic in having additional AP and a percentage damage amplification.