"I was just thinking about someone I used to know. My cousin. The queen, in fact. A tyrant. I tried to stop her but - things don't always go according to plan. She cast me out to a forgotten island, and made short work of my allies, too. Lucky for me, I was able to commandeer a ship, and began a new life for myself, out on the high seas. But I hear the Queen is at it again - and there's something darker behind her madcap schemes this time. If I don't stop her, I don't know who will."
- Your failed rebellion against the Queen nearly destroyed you - so you began a new life on the high seas. Now, your old enemy is back. If you don't stop her, no one will.
- To the west of Fort Joy, on the beach, working on a ship wreck.
- After progressing far enough in the story he may also be located in the Sanctuary of Amadia, even before you actually discover that location.
- Sturdy Sturdy gives you +10% max Vitality and +5% Dodging
- Dwarven Guile Dwarven Guile gives you +1 in Sneaking.
- When playing beast it is wise to spec into magic damage, as both this innate Dwarven ability and his origin ability do magic damage.
Beast can be found at a shipwreck, west of Fort Joy. Invite him to your team to start his quest.
At Fort Joy Arena, a friend of Beast will give him a key to Fort Joy prison.
After you escaped Fort Joy, let beast speak to Duggan in the Sanctuary of Amadia to learn the location of Lohar.
If Beast is not on your team when you fight Dallis on Lady Vengeance, he cannot be recruited afterward. (He will later compete with you at the Arena of the One on Nameless Isle)
When you reached Reaper's Coast, find Lohar at undertavern. Finish the quest Shadow over Driftwood, you will learn that deathfog crates on peacekeeper have been shipped to Arx.
On nameless Isle, persuade Beast to aid you to become the next Divine.
At Arx, help Beast dealing with Queen Justinia on The Secrets of the Dwarves.