Unique Items in Divinity: Original Sin 2 will be covered on this page. Not only how it works, but the Unique Armor and their location will also be listed.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons:
Following are the powerful and unique weapons that you can find in the Divinity Original Sin 2;
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Ancient Sword:
- To get this Ancient Sword unique weapon in the game you need a Teleportation spell. Near the beginning of Fort Joy where you meet a child at start of the game, there is a group of stairs. Near Beach Waypoint Shrine If you go towards the Southern stairs you will see some rubble. Here you need someone to Teleport to the other side. At the other side, explore the hill, you will find a skeleton. Near this skeleton you will find the Ancient Sword.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Houndmasters Crossbow:
- To find Houndmasters Crossbow, go inside the Fort Joy’s prison area. There you will find a room full of dogs, in this room there is also an Ornate Chest. This room is locked and you need to open this room using a Buddy’s key. You will get the key from a dog you met earlier. The Houndmasters Crossbow is on a table in this room.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Dallis's Hammer:
To get Dallis's hammer you need to force her to retreat when you meet her in Fort Joy. You can do this by going around her and climbing the ladder off to the side of where Atusa is killed, from there it's recommended to get a few levels and the best gear you can before using the battlements of the fort against her. Once her health is reduced too low or Bishop Alexander is defeated she will turn into a dragon and fly off, leaving her hammer behind. Another good way of taking her out is if you're an undead character while escaping the Prison Ship to Fort Joy you can (if you're quick enough) loot a Deathfog barrel in the cargo hold behind the marked door, throw it at Dallis and defeat her in an instant with it. After that play dead and you don't even need to combat the other magisters or her pets.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Withermoore’s Girdle:
- For Withermoore’s Girdle, first you need to complete a quest called ‘Withermoore’s Soul Jar’. After you completed this quest return to a place where you first interact with Withermoore. Here find his corpse and loot it to find the girdle. If you do not know how to start the above mentioned quest, then head to the cave where children are playing hide and seek. Speak with one of the Children to begin playing hide and seek.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Turner Of The Tides:
- You need to purchase this Turner Of The Tides from a vendor named Zaleskar. You can find this vendor near a cart East of the Fort Joy and over a drawbridge. This place is not that far from Shrine to Lucian.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Helm Of Braccus:
- Just outside of the Fort Joy you will find a path East past to the Shrine to Lucian. Here you will find some ruins and they will start a quest. In the center you will see a gate, just enter the gate and you will find Braccus’ Armory inside. Here in this area you will find a room where you can find the helm on a shrine.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – The Ring Braccus Rex:
- When you will reach Seeker’s Hide out, just explore the North part of the beach. You have to face plenty of Salamanders before you discover a secret cave. Head inside the cave and kill the illusionist here to get the ring of Braccus Rex.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Hallom’s Blade:
- You can purchase Hallom’s Blade from Kerban. You can find Kerban in the the Seeker’s Hideout.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Platemail Of Braccus:
- You can find Platemail of Braccus in the same dungeon as The Ring of Braccus. Platemail Of Braccus is in the last room which is filled with chests and gold.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – The Torch Of Braccus Rex:
- At the South East side from Shrine of Lucian, you will find some pigs on fire, these pigs are inflicted with the Necrofire. You need to cure all these pigs using a ‘Bless’ skill. Once all the pigs are cured then you’ll be attacked by an undead enemy, who will drop Torch of Braccus Rex.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Gawin’s Robe:
- To get the Gawin’s Robe you need to loot it form the Gawin. You can easily kill him in the town but the best option is to wait until Gawin dies in a quest called The Teleporter. When he ditches you in the above mentioned quest, just explore the place which is located far East of the Fort Joy, just past the Shrine to Lucian. [At the South of a road that goes to the East which is not far from pigs on fire.]
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Sundering Cleaver:
- You can purchase Sundering Cleaver from a vendor called Zaleskar. you can find Zaleskar near a cart East of the Fort Joy and over a drawbridge. This place is not far from Shrine to Lucian.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Boots Of Braccus:
- The Boots Of Braccus can be found on a large tower on a beach. The Beach is located on the East side of the Fort Joy where you can also find the Shrine to Lucian. You need to teleport someone on this tower but be careful of the electric damage. There are many bodies and chests here and you will find Boots of Braccus here.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Chastity and Abstinence:
- In South East corner of the Fort Joy you will discover a prison area. There is a character (enemy) with the name Kniles the Flencer. Kniles the Flencer has both Chastity and Abstinence weapons.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – The Spear Of Braccus Rex:
- You can find The Spear Of Braccus Rex inside a cave which can be discovered at the South West side of the Fort Joy near the Buddy dog. Inside the Cave you will find some children playing, speak to them join them to play hide and seek. Now find a kid twice and then the kid will show you the hidden hatch. Climb down this hatch and you can find Spear of Braccus Rex at the end.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – Cowl of True Sight:
- A very powerful helmet that can help you even in the final battles. Given by Bishop Alexandar on Nameless Isle, just by meeting him at elven temple and agree to kill Sallow Man.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – knight of Amadia's gloves:
- This helm is the quest reward of Up in the Clouds.You need to climb to the temple in the sky through the vine on southwest of Nameless Isle (near the Waypoint). Interact with the floating runes to free Knight of Amalia.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – knight of Duna Helm:
- To get the helmet you have to kill (not reason with and convince to kill himself) the knight of Duma in the temple.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – The Watcher's Amulet:
- This amulet is acquired from quest The Watcher's Mercy. On Nameless Isle, you will meet a watcher outside dwarven temple,help her clear the temple will reward you this amulet.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – Mordus' Amulet:
- Taken from dwarf Mordus, he's hidding in Wrecker's Cave. (quest Shadow over Driftwood)
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – The Destroyer's Gloves:
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – Knight of Vrogir Boots:
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – Lucio:
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – Ruvola:
- In the treasure chest in Lord Kemm's secret vault behind the missing painting of Divinity.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – Ancient Belt:
- Bought from a trader in front of lord Kemm's Mansion at Arx.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – Sallow Chainmail:
- On Sallow Man at Nameless Isle.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – The Shadow Prince's Signet:
- On Shadow Prince at Nameless Isle.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – Lord Ruaney's Britches:
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – Flashing Footsteps:
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Dumora Lam:
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Voor d'Aravel:
- You can buy it at Arx (Dwarf women trader) 1900gold [I think it is probably the Bug] [state : Two-handed mace / 196-207 Phys / 25% Crit chance / 220% Crit Damage / +3 Str / +2 Con / +2 Warfare / Set Knock Down for 1 turn(s), 25% chance/ +50% Cleave Damage / 3 Empty slots / Grants skill: Challenge// Item Level 18
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – Source Amulet:
- Acquired from Toyseller at Arx. (quest A Craftsman of Dreams and Nightmares)
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – Kemm's Deflector:
- On Lord Kemm at the Arx.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – Rainwater Amulet:
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – Halla's Shiny Ribbon:
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Stormforger:
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Weapons – Magister Orivand's Mace:
- On Magister Orivand at Fort Joy
Divinity Original Sin 2 Unique Armor – kallisteis
- Acquired from a trade at The Arx