Shoot forking spikes at all enemies within the area, dealing 100% Air Damage and setting Shocked.
Sets Shocked for 1 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives a bonus from Intelligence.
Requires Aerotheurge 3
Superconductor is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
- Available starting from level 16
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
- Luronta Temva (leggings, Arx)
- Scroll can be crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, Alien Air Essence, and Jellyroom
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Aerotheurge
- Can be deflected
- Is not affected by range bonuses from Far Out Man and Farsight, but gets high ground range bonus
- Electrifies any water or blood surface targets are standing on
Superconductor Trivia & strategies
- Skillbook can be crafted at level 12. Buy scroll from Lohar and combine it with a High Tier Blank Air Skillbook
- You can hit a single target multiple times by standing close to them in such a way that enemies are behind the intended target
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Scourge Wizard
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Stormchaser
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Anyone know the actual range (flat ground) of this skill? How close do I have to stand to hit someone?
How to find alien air esscense?
you can get it earlier than lvl 16, I bought a superconductor scroll from Lohar and combined it with a high tier blank aero skillbook from one of the vendors and made one at level 12. anyone knows if there are other skills that 'unlock' at level 16 but you can get earlier in this way?
even if this spell looks the same like supernova or reactive armor, superconductor can get the bonus damage and range from higher grounds
Scroll is available at least at 12 level, so this skill too
Blank Source Skill Book + Scroll, even if skill is not using SP
Can be bought from aero vendors at level 16
Oh, and can also crowd control too with stun as usual with water combo. But shocked status alone is also nice.
The best skill in my opinion, even better than some source skills: expensive, but powerful, good area(amazing on high ground), nice cooldown and most enemies dont have high air resistance. It's awkward how much worse the other similar skills(explosion, reactive armor) are.
Can't create a skillbook with a scroll + empty book