Deal 80% Air Damage to enemies in the area. Caster receives an aura that sets Silence and Suffocating on enemies
Sets Vacuum Aura for 3 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from Intelligence
Requires Aerotheurge 2
Vacuum Aura is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Vacuum Aura Location
- Combine any Aerotheurge Skill book and any Necromancer Skill book. (At least one of them must be Source Skills)
Vacuum Aura Effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Silence is resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Aerotheurge
- Range 8m
- Cannot be deflected
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Vacuum Aura Trivia & strategies
- Because of the long duration, and that Suffocating only damages armor, this skill is best used early in the fight
- Can make mage characters almost completely harmless once their magical armour is gone
- Weapon-users can still attack while Silenced, but removing their movement, healing, and armoring abilities can be quite impactful
- Dangerous around neutral NPCs, as they are "attacked" by the Suffocating status effect, making them hostile very quickly
- Vacuum Aura is very uncommon in NPC builds, but there are a few enemies who have a permanent Vacuum Aura in Tactician mode, e.g. The Advocate, Xhaxh
Vacuum Aura Builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Radiant Battlemage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Scourge Wizard
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Pretty good spell. Especially on an Aero Battlemage. Pre buff your battlemage dive into the enemies blow up your closet circuit or superconductor destroy the magic armor and this spell should disable bunch of enemies if they survive.
This skill has by far the best animation/graphics
What's the range on this spell??
Is the silence resisted by magic armor?
Damage is slightly lower than blinding radiance (but bigger radius), and much lower than closed circuit.
Closed circuit creates cursed static clouds, which also cause suffocation.
Thus this skill is only good for the aoe silence.
This doesn't always work I guess - I combined a source Aerothurge book with a normal necro book and got a Blood Storm skillbook.
this skill is op aoe skill
I combined a summoner source skillbook with an aero skillbook (I wanted Cursed Electric Infusion) but I obtained this skill instead.
Is the silence effect resisted by magic armor?