An electrical bolt falls from the sky, dealing 120% Air Damage to characters and items in the area, and setting Shocked status.
Sets Shocked for 1 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives a bonus from Intelligence.
Dazing Bolt is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Dazing Bolt Vendors
- Available starting from level 4
- Gawin at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gratiana at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
Dazing Bolt Effects
- There is no craftable scroll for this skill
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Aerotheurge
- Can be deflected if the lightning hits in an approx. 1m radius around the target
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Electrifies any water or blood surface the aoe hits
Dazing Bolt Trivia & strategies
- There used to be a bug where the spell re-centers on a random enemy target within the area, and does its AoE damage around that target instead. It's fixed in the Definitive Edition
- This skill is interrupted/blocked by overhead structures like arches and roofs. Check if the indicator line hits to the center of the aoe to see if it's blocked by anything, although there have been cases where it will still hit something above
Dazing Bolt Builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Stormchaser