An electrical bolt falls from the sky, dealing [X] Air Damage to characters and items in the area, and setting Shocked status.
Sets Shocked for 1 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives a bonus from Intelligence.
Dazing Bolt is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Dazing Bolt Spell Book Location
- Sold by Gawin at Fort Joy after reaching level 4
- Sold by Gratiana in Amadia's Sanctuary
- Sold by Trader Ovis in Driftwood
Dazing Bolt Requirements
Notes and Tips
- There is no craftable scroll for this skill
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- It's reported that the spell re-centers on a random enemy target within the area, and does its AoE damage around that target instead.
- This skill is interrupted/blocked by overhead structures like arches and roofs, and therefore requires wide open spaces for it to contact. On screen indicators will not show the skill being interrupted and can lead to wasted actions