An electrical bolt falls from the sky, dealing 120% Air Damage to characters and items in the area, and setting Shocked status.
Sets Shocked for 1 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives a bonus from Intelligence.
3m Explode Radius
Dazing Bolt is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Dazing Bolt Vendors
- Available starting from level 4
- Gawin at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gratiana at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
Dazing Bolt Effects
- There is no craftable scroll for this skill
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Aerotheurge
- Can be deflected if the lightning hits in an approx. 1m radius around the target
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Electrifies any water or blood surface the aoe hits
Dazing Bolt Trivia & strategies
- There used to be a bug where the spell re-centers on a random enemy target within the area, and does its AoE damage around that target instead. It's fixed in the Definitive Edition
- This skill is interrupted/blocked by overhead structures like arches and roofs. Check if the indicator line hits to the center of the aoe to see if it's blocked by anything, although there have been cases where it will still hit something above
Dazing Bolt Builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Stormchaser
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
this skill is simply the key to proc elemental affinity for aero mages. Cast rain + this and you'll have a nice carpet of electrified water under you if close enought. It's not very AP efficient, but it's the best you can have as an aero mage.
Unless im blind Gawin doesn't sell this skill.
In definitive edition it works flawlessly. Great skill.
Would be a great spell, if it wasnt so buggy
It seems to be bugged. Always hits one target inside the circle unlike what the description describes.
Please conform the posted scroll recipe. Seems to make electric discharge, not dazing bolt.
Has a significant problem with targeting, sometimes missing targets inside of the circle aswell as hitting ones without. NOT a conductivity issue.
This skill is interrupted/blocked by overhead structures like arches and roofs, and therefore requires wide open spaces for it to contact.
On screen indicators will not show the skill being interrupted and can lead to wasted actions.