Pressure Spike is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Pressure Spike Vendors
- Available starting from level 9
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
Pressure Spike Effects
- Scroll can be crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, High Quality Air Essence, and Handkerchief
- Target AoE radius is 3m
- Scales with level, intelligence and Aerotheurge
- Doesn't damage allies
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- "Condensing" means that it turns the cloud surface inside the AoE into its respective ground surface, i.e. steam cloud -> water, poison cloud -> poison etc.
- Extinguishes fire surfaces, but not Necrofire
- Similar to Vaporize and Turn to Oil, if any part of a cloud is within the AoE, the entire cloud will be condensed.
- Deathfog cannot be condensed
Pressure Spike Trivia & strategies
- Partners well with Vaporize to control clouds and surfaces at will
- The damage is very strong relative to its AP cost
Pressure Spike Builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Radiant Battlemage
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!