Apportation is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Can be bought from Vendors.
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, High Quality Air Essence, and Rope
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- AI cannot use
- Doesn't pick up grounded items
- Containers will have their contents intact
- Using this skill on red-marked items is of course considered thievery. If you are caught stealing more than one item it will only be considered as a single offense instead of multiple instances of theft.
Apportation Trivia & strategy
- The only skill that doesn't appear in any generic magic vendors' inventories
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!