Transport pickupable items in the target area into your inventory.
1 Memory slot
Requires Aerotheurge 2
Apportation is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Can be bought from only a few Vendors after level 9.
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, High Quality Air Essence, and Rope
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- AI cannot use
- Doesn't pick up grounded items
- Containers will have their contents intact
- Using this skill on red-marked items is of course considered thievery. If you are caught stealing more than one item it will only be considered as a single offense instead of multiple instances of theft.
Apportation Trivia & strategy
- The only skill that doesn't appear in any generic magic vendors' inventories
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
is it just me or does this skill literally NEVER work??? useless
Another skill that you get too late to make much use of it anymore
dropped for me after the “lake of fire voidling fight, as a level 10 toon.
Assuming it doesn't, but a useful addition for this spell would be to have it be able to loot bodies for you.
How do I make a blank skill book?
i think The Seneschal from the academy is the only npc that sell this spellbook
this is the best skill in the game
But where do we get Blank Air Skillbooks? (High Tier ones don't work to make the skillbook)
A must have for all hoarders and loot enthusiasts. you can even consume barrels and sell them for tiny amounts of money! money you wouldn't have otherwise!
ah the loot ninja spell
High tier skillbook don't work for this recipe
Great skill to have when in areas with a lot of strewn around loot
What is the point of this skill?
craft with rope + high quality air essence + sheet of paper.