Blessed Smoke Cloud is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Blessed Smoke Cloud Location
- Combine any Aerotheurge Skill book and any Scoundrel Skill book. (Either one or both must be a Source Skill)
Blessed Smoke Cloud Effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Cannot be deflected
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- The smoke cloud clears Silence as well as applying Invisibilty.
- Invisibility will be applied instantly as soon as characters step foot in the cloud.
Blessed Smoke Cloud Notes and Tips
- Invisibility will be removed by effects (such as Wet from rain) until the turn of the character(s) inside the cloud arrive, in which case Invisibility will be re-applied.
- As it is a Blessed environmental effect, Curse will revert it into a normal smoke cloud.
- Other ways to get blessed smoke clouds is to first use a smoke grenade or arrow and then bless it, alternatively use Smoke Cloud to spawn it around the character. While these methods cost more AP (and is non-targetable in case of Smoke Cover), they cost one less Source
- Area of Effect was increased to 4m (from 3m) as of Patch v188.8.131.526