Smoke Cover is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Smoke Cover Spell Book Location
- Obtained by combining any Aerotheurge Skill book and any Scoundrel Skill book. (Neither can be Source Skills)
Smoke Cover Requirements
Notes and Tips
- You can use Smoke Cover to quickly pickpocket people even while everyone is looking (Useful to rid guards of grenades/arrows, or to get a specific item or two).
- Bless the Smoke Cover (Grants invisibility) if you want more time stealing.
- On solo Lone Wolf play-through, you can use Smoke cover in round one to force enemies to move out of position instead of attacking.
- This Skill now costs 1 AP and has a 3m radius as of Patch v18.104.22.1686