Smoke Cover is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Smoke Cover Location
Smoke Cover Effects
- There is no craftable scroll for this skill
- Smoke area radius is 3m
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Smoke Cover Notes and Tips
- You can use Smoke Cover to quickly pickpocket people even while everyone is looking (Useful to rid guards of grenades/arrows, or to get a specific item or two).
- Bless the Smoke Cover (Grants invisibility) if you want more time stealing.
- On solo Lone Wolf play-through, you can use Smoke cover in round one to force enemies to move out of position instead of attacking.
- This Skill now costs 1 AP and has a 3m radius as of Patch v184.108.40.2066
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!