Create a smoke cloud around you, hiding from sight.
Requires Aerotheurge 1
Smoke Cover is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Smoke Cover Location
- Combine any Aerotheurge skill book and any Scoundrel skillbook. (Neither can be Source Skills)
Smoke Cover Effects
- There is no craftable scroll for this skill
- Smoke area radius is 3m
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Smoke Cover Notes and Tips
- You can use Smoke Cover to quickly pickpocket people even while everyone is looking (Useful to rid guards of grenades/arrows, or to get a specific item or two).
- Bless the Smoke Cover (Grants invisibility) if you want more time stealing.
- On solo Lone Wolf play-through, you can use Smoke cover in round one to force enemies to move out of position instead of attacking.
- This Skill now costs 1 AP and has a 3m radius as of Patch v22.214.171.1246
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Cast it, bless it, you are invisible but can't target ennemies. It seems bad BUT :
1 AP to leave the cloud then cast spells then 0 AP to go back under the cloud and you are invisible again
All you team is invisible for 4 turns !
This thing doesn't work as intended. You use it as a defensive manuever, intending to make yourself untargetable but enemies will still approach to your butt and kill you while you won't be able target them. If you wanna make use of this spell, cast bless on it to make yourself an invisiblity source.
Why does this spell have 0 range when smoke grenade has a long range?
Honestly its such a situational spell already and then the devs make it have 0 range...
Quite a waste of a potentially cool tactical spell.
The cloud lasts 1 turn. If you have multiple companions with the skill, you can merge clouds to prolong the duration of the ones before.
Extremely situational and is WORSE than smoke grenades (you can throw them somewhere and they have bigger radius). In other words, it's better not to waste memory slot on this and just keep a couple of smoke grenades.
Good for thievery.
Surprisingly good on high difficulity where you play with less tank.
Pretty much covers your party from all enemy ranged threat, pick it up if you dont play traditional tank