Creates a bubble of clean air around your head, allowing you to ignore effects of cloud surfaces. Immune to Suffocation and Silence.
1 Memory slot
Sets Breathing Bubble for 5 turn(s).
Requires Aerotheurge 1
Breathing Bubble is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Breathing Bubble Location
- Combine any Aerotheurge Skill book and any Warfare Skill book. (Neither must be Source Skills)
Breathing Bubble Effects
- There is no craftable scroll for this skill
- The bubble protects characters from all cloud effects, including healing from Blessed clouds. This also means the bubble will prevent the Invisibilty buff and removal of Silenced from Blessed Smoke Clouds
- Also protects from Deathfog
- Self-Targeted only
Breathing Bubble Trivia & strategies
- Very useful against Loic the Immaculate.
- Also useful in fights where a character has permanent Vacuum Aura (Baran Levere, The Advocate).
- Enrage cannot be cast on a character with this status effect, as it gives immunity to Silenced.
- Also, removes Enraged status when cast on an enraged character.
- Will also prevent Silence as of Patch v184.108.40.2066
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
way to much in this game is situationally inert. i mean teleport is on a whole other level than pretty much all of these crafted skills. this could have added magic armour or provided temporary air immunity, could have caused spells cast at the air bubble to randomly deflect obviously deathfog imunity. anything but a whole skill dedicated to aviding dammage from something you can literally banish all together with several other air spells or even simply detonate it with a fire wand and then wait for a moment.
Blocking death fog would of been a great use of an otherwise useless skill
It's also removes "Enraged" status effect from any character it cast on.
Like glitter dust, if you apply it on an enemy with blessed smoke cloud around them you could have something like the greater invisibility back from epic encounters.
Does anyone know if this spell negates the Airborne Plague skill that the Sallow Man uses?
It would be cool if it made you ignore the smoke clouds, as it is now it barely has any uses, way too situational.
is it able to counter death fog?