Breathing Bubble is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Breathing Bubble Location
Breathing Bubble Effects
- There is no craftable scroll for this skill
- The bubble protects characters from all cloud effects, including healing from Blessed clouds. This also means the bubble will prevent the Invisibilty buff and removal of Silenced from Blessed Smoke Clouds
- Also protects from Deathfog
Breathing Bubble Trivia & strategies
- Very useful against Loic the Immaculate.
- Also useful in fights where a character has permanent Vacuum Aura (Baran Levere, The Advocate).
- Enrage cannot be cast on a character with this status effect, as it gives immunity to Silenced.
- Also, removes Enraged status when cast on an enraged character.
- Will also prevent Silence as of Patch v184.108.40.2066