Warfare increases all Physical damage dealt.
Physical attacks deal +5% more damage.
Warfare is a combat ability in Divinity Orginal Sin 2. Warfare increases all physical damage a character deals.
- Required for most Warfare Skills.
- Available starting skills: Crippling Blow, Battle Stomp, Battering Ram, Bouncing Shield.
- The Executioner and Picture of Health talents require one point in Warfare.
- Warfare is usually a much better investment physical-damage wise than weapon skills or skills such as Huntsman, as the 5% damage added per point is multiplicative instead of additive. This means the damage increase from Warfare can scale very quickly and very efficiently.
In other languages
- Français: Art de la guerre
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!