Humans are a playable race in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
"Adaptable, expansionist and superstitious, humans are the dominant race of Rivellon. Civil wars have ravaged their lands, but not their authority."
Ingenious: Gain +2 Initiative and +5% Critical Chance
Encourage: Increase Strength, Finesse, Constitution, and Intelligence of allies around you
Dome of Protection: Create a magic field that increases elemental resistance & restores Magic/Physical Armor
- Speaking with Noosey in Fort Joy Ghetto.
- When speaking with Magister Timery in Fort Joy Ghetto.
- Speaking to Brother Bire in Fort Joy.
- Humans are questionably the best as damage-dealing classes per their advantage from the Ingenious talent which promotes early turn order and a higher consistency in Critical Hits.
- NOTE - This can be contested by the fact that Elves benefit from their Flesh Sacrifice racial ability, and that Critical Hit chance is redundant for Backstab Criticals.