Humans are a playable race in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
"Adaptable, expansionist and superstitious, humans are the dominant race of Rivellon. Civil wars have ravaged their lands, but not their authority."
Ingenious: Gives you 5% bonus Critical Chance and 10% extra Critical Multiplier. (Was +2 Initiative and +5% Critical Chance )
Encourage: Increase Strength, Finesse, Constitution, and Intelligence of allies around you
Dome of Protection: Create a magic field that increases elemental resistance & restores Magic/Physical Armor
- Speaking with Noosey in Fort Joy Ghetto.
- When speaking with Magister Timery in Fort Joy Ghetto.
- Speaking to Brother Bire in Fort Joy.
- Humans can be considered very solid as damage-dealing classes per their advantage from the Ingenious talent which promotes a higher Critical Hit chance, and gives a bonus to Critical Multiplier, boosting the damage of said Critical Hits.
- NOTE - This can be contested by the fact that Elves benefit from their Flesh Sacrifice racial ability, and that Critical Hit chance is redundant for Backstab Criticals.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!