Fort Joy is a location in Divinity Original Sin: 2. Fort Joy is the first location that players will encounter at the start of the game. Please see Walkthrough and/or Locations for other areas.
- Location: Act 1 (Fort Joy)
- Recommended Level: 2 - 4
- Nebora (Summoning vendor)
- Gawin (Aerotheurge vendor)
- Butter (Huntsman vendor)
- Mona (Necromancer vendor)
- Rezik (Hydrosophist vendor)
- Doctor Leste (Polymorph vendor)
- Maol (Geomancer vendor)
- Stingtail (Pyrokinetic vendor)
- Hilde (Scoundrel vendor, roams)
- Hatch to Holding Cells
- Hatch to Arena of The One
- Entrance to Caverns
- Hatch to Underground Tunnel
- Fort Joy Gate
- Sevek & Hansa
- Camp Boss Griff
- Ralvo, Slug, & Bottle Top
- Door to Fort Joy Prison.
- Buddy's Hidden Key
Fort Joy Ghetto
The first hub of Act 1. Merchants and vendors of all types are scattered around the area. Origin characters Ifan Ben-Mezd, Lohse, Sebille, and Beast can be found and recruited here.
Notes & Tips
- The only skillbook vendor that isn't in this area is Kalias, the Warfare vendor. He is located in the Caverns, at (C).
- To the west, and then north of Fort Joy Ghetto are Saltwater Crocodiles.
- If you disband Ifan from your party, he will wait at ( X: 222 | Y: 159 )
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
After Atsusa is dead, Alexandar stays here. He dose not walk away with Dallis. What happened ?
Just going to leave a useful link here and hope the developer of this site sees it. It's how to make tooltips for individual regions of a responsive image map (and doing so would really enhance the UI for this site):
This map is what's ghetto
It's like playing "Where's Waldo?"
Could you POSSIBLY have made the numbers any smaller?