The Shakedown is a main Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II, Act I.
In front of the Shrine of Fort Joy, there is an elf being bullied by some thugs.
- Help the elf bullied by thugs.
- Follow the elf back to the cavern and speak with her again.
- In front of the shrine of Fort Joy, there are two thugs bullying an elf. This quest is acquired as soon as you encounter it.
- If you save her from the thugs, Elodi will invite you to her hideout, which is located in a cave at the far south of Fort Joy.
- After you speak to Elodi, she will give you a Severed Head. Eat it with an elven hero (e.g. Sebille) to learn the First Aid skill.
- Alternative: You may choose to help the thugs by killing Elodi and Ifan ben-Mezd instead.
- Warning: Ifan is a central (and playable) character in the entire game, and killing him will lock out a part of the story. It's highly recommended to keep him alive for your first playthrough.
- A final alternative is to select the pay up option for the thugs and then if your character has barbarian or outlaw select the tag option. You get 600 xp for completing the quest and 300 for the speech check.
- This is the most exp for the enounter you can earn as you can still attack the thugs after and earn 250 xp a kill and you will not aggro anyone else in the camp
- Killing Burro will drop a Unique Burro's Club.
- Bug: Players have reported that this quest can fail to close even after helping Elodi and speaking to her in the cave.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!