Finding Emmie is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
A dog on the beach named Buddy wants you to find his mate, Emmie.
- Find Emmie (captured as a Source Hound in the Magisters' castle)
- Try to convince Emmie to leave
- Talk to Buddy, a dog in Fort Joy's ghetto area. He asked you to find a friend of his, another dog named Emmie. (Requires Pet Pal talent)
- Take Buddy's Key, which Buddy will dig out (if you are nice to him in the dialogue)
- Emmie is in the Fort Joy Prison inside the Houndmaster's Room. Send your Pet Pal companion to get inside the room first, then pacify Emmie by mentioning Buddy and that he misses her very much.
- Alternatively, you can kill the dogs, or throw a red ball for the dogs to play with.
- You must talk to Emmie and the other dogs before your character has had their collar taken off, or left the prison (opening the sewer grate counts). Doing either of the two makes all Magisters and Source Hounds immediately hostile to you, making it impossible to talk to Emmie.
- Talking to Emmie first sometimes leads to being attacked - talk to one of the other Source Hounds first to offer the ball.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!