Almira is an NPC level 15 in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Almira is a succubus and a sworn to the God King who absconded from the Black Ring. She was captured by the magisters for being a sourceress, but one of the magisteres, Mihaly, helped her escape and fled with her. Later the couple got stuck in Paradise Down for the ground tore apart and the Harbinger of Doom took over the place.
- Sells Aerotheurge Skill Books
- Sells Geomancer Skill Books
- Sells Hydrosophist Skill Books
- Sells Pyrokinetic Skill Books
- Almira first appears in Paradise Down.
Notes and Tips
- In the quest Unlikely Lovers the player may help Almira and Mihaly escape from Paradise Down.
- In the quest Almira's Request the player may help Almira to acquire the ancient tablet which holds instructions for crafting a Swornbreaker.
- In the quest The Key to Freedom the player may help Almira to craft a Swornbreaker and break her Covenant with the God King.
- If the player has saved Almira and helped her throughout the game, she will arrive to pray for them in the final battle.
- "I am a succubus. Love is my power; it enthralls those who I seduce and feeds me yet more power. It is through this aspect of myself that I must reward you..."
- "You have my word though - I will not use my powers to make you my thrall. Just as I hope you won't use what I show you to become some sort of tyrant..."