Saam is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Saam is killed by Baladir due to argument over the fate of Baladir's wife.
- Although you never learn the full context, it is implied that Baladir's wife died due to some kind of illness. Saam remarks that this must be relieving, as this must have been a better fate than being killed by the magisters. This infuriates Baladir.
- Saam is located in the Fort Joy Ghetto
- X: 161 | Y: 136
Notes and Tips
- There is no way to prevent Baladir from stabbing Saam once you speak to either of them.
- Saam gives 250 XP if killed. (If Baladir kills him, you get 0 XP)
- Attacking either Saam or Baladir will begin combat with both of them. This may bring other NPCs into the fight, which will automatically become hostile towards you.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!