Kniles the Flenser
Kniles the Flenser is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Kniles the Flenser location
- Kniles the Flenser first appears in Fort Joy Prison.
Kniles the Flenser drops
Kniles the Flenser Pickpocket
- Love Grenade
Notes and Tips
- To make the fight easier kill the Meat Golem in the cage closest to the entrance of Kniles room with a ranged character then try to snipe the one on the left side of the room while remaining on the ledge.
- The Meat Golems have no armor and the Silent Monks who will join the fight do not have physical armor, making them easily dealt with if they are frozen.
- If you have teleport, you can use it on Kniles to move him to the other side of the room and keep him out of the fight for a while.
- If you have teleport you can use it to pull a Meat Golem out of a locked cage and teleport Kniles into the cage, this will cause Kniles to drop out of combat entirely.
- If you don't want to fight, give him Atusa's severed leg (if in your possession). He will trade you the face ripper item if you have Fane in your party.