Unleash a swarm of giant mosquitos to suck the blood from your enemies, dealing 100% physical damage and healing yourself.
Restore up to [100% of total heal value] Vitality, depending on the damage dealt.
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from Intelligence.
Mosquito Swarm is a Necromancer Skill in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Mosquito Swarm location
- Available from the start
- Mona at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Kerban at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Tarquin at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Stonegarden Graveyards (Reaper's Coast), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jahan at Driftwood Fields (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Arx Outskirts (Arx), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Eithne at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jawbone the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Aravae at Arx
- Trader Victor Voss at Arx
Mosquito Swarm effect
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Resisted by Physical Armour
- Range 13m
- Damage scales with level, intelligence and Warfare. Healing is 100% of damage dealt, and gets additional scaling from Hydrosophist
- Also heals undead casters
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Cannot be deflected
Mosquito Swarm trivia & strategies
- As Bleeding removes Fortified, using this combined with the Torturer talent can easily remove a good chunk of armour
Mosquito Swarm builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Occult Flamewielder
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Sanguine Bowman
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Terramancer
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Blood Mage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Death Knight