Death Wish is a Necromancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Death Wish location
- Available starting from level 4
- Mona at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Kerban at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Tarquin at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Stonegarden Graveyards (Reaper's Coast), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jahan at Driftwood Fields (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Arx Outskirts (Arx), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Eithne at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jawbone the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Aravae at Arx
- Trader Victor Voss at Arx
Death Wish effect
Death Wish trivia & strategies
- This skill does not provide the expected bonus to all the damage you would do without it because of how damage is calculated. It's bonus is added to the bonus from Intelligence and possibly weapon skill and only then it is multiplied with other factors like weapon damage, Warfare and so on. This usually means that the damage increase is much lower than one would expect.
- Bonus damage is additive when used with basic attacks and weapon based skills but multiplicative when used with spells.
- Death Wish no longer deals damage to the target as of Patch v188.8.131.526
Death Wish builds