Raise Bloated Corpse is a Necromancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Raise Bloated Corpse location
- Available from the start
- Mona at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Kerban at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Tarquin at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Stonegarden Graveyards (Reaper's Coast), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jahan at Driftwood Fields (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Arx Outskirts (Arx), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Eithne at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jawbone the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Aravae at Arx
- Trader Victor Voss at Arx
Bloated Corpse's skill
Bloated Corpse explodes, dealing 200% physical damage to all characters around it and creating large puddle of blood. Death resisting effects cannot protect Bloated Corpse from destruction by this skill.
Instantly kills your target.
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from Intelligence.
Raise Bloated Corpse effect
- Scroll crafted by combining Sheet of Paper, Shadow Essence, and Raw Red Meat
- Scales with level and Summoning
- Range 13m
- Vile Burst range 2m
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Can target any corpse, even the same corpse multiple times
Raise Bloated Corpse trivia & strategies
- Death Wish only gives damage bonus if Vile Burst is used when health is not at max
- Combine with Supercharger and leveled Summoning and Vile Burst will deal massive damage
- Vile Burst leaves behind a large blood pool, and the Bloated Corpse leaves a trail of blood as it walks which could potentially be used to bridge multiple liquid/vapor sources for use with Contamination or poison-element Staff of Magus. In addition, this could also be used to connect these pools/vapors to a source of fire before contaminating them, for an explosion immediately following contamination in a manner similar to a detonating cord. See the Staff of Magus page for more details.
- Note that this tactic can be rendered completely useless by characters with the Leech talent.