Kerban is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Kerban is a Seeker vendor located at Sanctuary of Amadia.
- He sells equipment and Necromancer and Summoning skill books.
- Kerban first appears in the Sanctuary of Amadia (Coordinates X:412 Y:22).
- Kerban can join the others during Call to Arms, and can then be found at the Abandoned Camp.
- Kerban dies in the fight for the Lady Vengeance and his body can be found on the deck. If the player sold items to him prior to his death, the loot will include some of those items.
Notes and Tips
- Kerban can be recruited as a melee fighter during the Bishop Alexandar / Voidwoken Drill Worm fight.
- Kerban can be killed before the Bishop Alexander fight for 2250 experience.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Warning! You can't loot back all the yellows you've sold to him in the hideout from his corpse on Lady Vengeance later. Looks like his capacity is just some random 6 yellow artifacts + some regular trash. So don't sell him anything that you would like to use later.
Found it the hard way ;(
Kerban dies even if you take him with you to fight Alexandar and he survives. When you board Lady Vengeance he's suddenly dead on the deck, even though he was following you just moments ago. Oh, well, atleast I got to loot some of my gear that I sold to him.
This is really random. But I am the actor that voices the role of Kerban. Does anyone know where I can see any of the clips from this character in the game DOS2 ? I am looking to build up my voice-reel. Kind regards. D
It appears that if you sell unique items to him you can loot them off of his corpse once you board the Lady Vengence. I was able to loot back the entire Tyrant set after I sold it to him in act 1.
Kerban's corpse can be found on the Lady Vengeance's upper deck after act 1. Presumably dying from the raid to take the ship.
Eventually dies after Act 1