Tarlene is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Tarlene is one of the Seekers that came to Fort Joy to break Verdas out of prison. You'll meet her near the old armoury of Braccus Rex.
- Tarlene is observing a crucified Shrieker guarding an entrance. She reveals the Shrieker killed Tarlene's Seeker companion and the Magister that summoned it.
- Tarlene first appears in The Hollow Marshes
- If you kill the nearby Shrieker, Tarlene will later appear on one of the raised platforms on the Lady Vengeance.
Notes and Tips
- The bodies of the nearby Seeker and magistar killed by the Shrieker can be looted.
- Killing Tarlene awards 1200 exp.
- Tarlene can fight along side you on the Lady Vengeance, but she is typically killed after her first turn.
- During the Lady Vengeance fight, Tarlene occasionally spawns away from the grouped-up seekers, allowing her to not get hit by the initial necrofire.