Sir Lora and his cat steed Quercus.
Sir Lora is a NPC pet in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Sir Lora information
- Sir Lora is a squirrel. He will follow you once you reached Fort Joy beach, but does not participate in combat.
- The player requires Pet Pal to talk with him, like with any animal.
- Sir Lora is riding on a skeleton cat named Quercus.
- If Sir Lora dies, he will follow you in spirit form. You can see him with Spirit Vision.
- His quest yields no experience and is not noted in the logbook.
Sir Lora location
- Sir Lora appears in Fort Joy Beach and will follow your main character for the rest of the story.
- If shooed away, he can be found on the top floor of the Lady Vengeance.
Sir Lora Quest
- Sir Lora is obsessed with saving the world from the "Great Acorn". He was previously a "Knight of Drey", however he quit the order when he realized that their goals and ideals were too extreme. He considers himself on the run and in hiding from the knights.
- Sir Lora occasionally wants to talk with you when you make progress, as indicated by a yellow exclamation mark above his head. Sometimes he gives you a recipe.
- Once you receive Bless from your god, Sir Lora gives you the recipe for the skill book Erratic Wisp.
- Once you escape from Dallis aboard the Lady Vengeance, Sir Lora will give you the recipe for the skill book Bleed Fire.
- Once you arrive at the gates to Arx, Sir Lora will have a quest update and give you the recipes for the Blood Storm skillbook.
Notes and Tips
- Sir Lora apparently revived Quercus after he was publicly executed by his fellow Knights, for being another kind of animal. This explains why Quercus is a skeleton.
- While there is no evidence of the "Great Acorn" throughout the story, you can however find two Knights of Drey. Sir Lora recognises one of them as a dead squirrel on the eastern troll bridge in Driftwood. The other can be found alive and spoken to at the Lady Vengeance's crash site in Arx.
- Sir Lora runs off right before the final fight to "save the world from the Giant Acorn". He can later be encountered in the epilogue on the ship.
- Sir Lora has no use gameplay-wise apart from the occasional recipes he gives you. He only serves as a pet. The "Great Acorn" will never be encountered by the player and none of Sir Lora's interactions give experience.
- He can absorb up to three source points by walking over source puddles. The player can in turn cast Source Vampirism on him.
- He can be targeted by certain spells such as Nether Swap which may be beneficial in combat.
- Because Sir Lora's spirit will continue to follow you even after he dies, there is no point in reloading the game just to keep him alive. Additionally, he cannot trigger traps or status effects when he is in spirit form.
- Shooing him away has no consequences and may actually be helpful.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!