Enables you to talk to animals.
Pet Pal is a talent in Divinity Orignal Sin 2.
- Gives characters the ability to talk to animals, leading to more stories, clues or hints to various quests. May also open up new quests
- At least one of your party members should pick this talent, preferred the same one with high persuasion
- The talent is not shared, so you need to talk to the animal with the character who has the talent
- Acquiring the talent also grant a tag with the same name.
- If you accept Hannag's offer to kill all animals in the forest to gain source mastery upgrade, you lose this talent if you have it. You lose access to it permanently, you can re-spec into it again, but you lose The talent point that was spent on it.
- A workaround if you want to accept the deal with Hannag and don't want to sacrifice the talent point, is either to not have it yourself and let one of the companion do, since they don't lose it. Or you use the mirror to remove it before doing the quest and re-spec into it later.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!