PvP in Divinity Original Sin 2 is a new feature that allows players to engage in quick combat against each other in an arena. The PvP is for local-multiplayer only (so far). You can commence PvP by approaching an Arena Master, who will place you and your opponent in an arena. Below is a list of information we know about PvP so far.
Divinity Original Sin 2 PvP Information
- You can start a PvP match almost anywhere in the world by attacking your teammates, however doing so will have its consequences upon death.
- The PvP Arena mode allows for quick PvP without the consequences of dying as above.
- Speak to the Arena Master to begin combat.
- The Arena has a chest in the middle filled with goodies that can help you beat your opponent (strong skill books, health potions etc. )
- In the corners of the arena there are bodies strewn about, which you can use to obtain Source Points.
- These bodies and chests are also randomly guarded by Skeletons who will attack players on both sides.
- The rules are simple: last one standing wins.
- You are resurrected by the Arena Master after the match is over.
- There are various arenas in different areas of the map.
- If you win often in an arena, you will become the Champion of the Arena.
- Becoming a Champion allows you more dialogue options within the area around that arena.