PvP in Divinity Original Sin 2 is a new feature that allows players to engage in quick combat against each other in an arena. The PvP is for local-multiplayer only (so far). You can commence PvP by approaching an Arena Master, who will place you and your opponent in an arena. Below is a list of information we know about PvP so far.
Divinity Original Sin 2 PvP Information
- You can start a PvP match almost anywhere in the world by attacking your teammates, however doing so will have its consequences upon death.
- The PvP Arena mode allows for quick PvP without the consequences of dying as above.
- Speak to the Arena Master to begin combat.
- The Arena has a chest in the middle filled with goodies that can help you beat your opponent (strong skill books, health potions etc. )
- In the corners of the arena there are bodies strewn about, which you can use to obtain Source Points.
- These bodies and chests are also randomly guarded by Skeletons who will attack players on both sides.
- The rules are simple: last one standing wins.
- You are resurrected by the Arena Master after the match is over.
- There are various arenas in different areas of the map.
- If you win often in an arena, you will become the Champion of the Arena.
- Becoming a Champion allows you more dialogue options within the area around that arena.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Do you keep skill books?
so is the pvp one vs one? i hoped there would be a way to fight in 4 vs 4 battles
Be warned that when you become an arena champion in act 2 you can't fight players anymore. The dwarf tells you to get in the arena but there's no way to do so.
Wait what? Is this talking about the separate Arena mode, or is there an arena in the normal campaign with this "Arena Master" and such?
Can you play pvp in the arena with local players (as is couch vs)?