Lizards are a playable race in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
"Lizards of the Ancient Empire are cultured aristocrats - Source adepts who follow rules of law. Outsiders see their society as elitist. Lizards see outsiders as servants."
Sophisticated: Gain +10% Fire Resistance and +10% Poison Resistance
Spellsong: Gain +1 Persuasion
Dragon's Blaze: Breath flames in a cone, dealing Fire damage and leaving flames behind
Dome of Protection: Create a magic field that increases elemental resistance & restores Magic/Physical Armor
- When running into Bishop Alexander and Magister Atusa in Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Laslor in Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Baladir in Fort Joy.
- Speaking with Rezik at Fort Joy.
- When speaking to Stingtail in Fort Joy.
- Speaking to Brother Bire in Fort Joy.
- Lizards can dig without a Shovel