Magister Atusa is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Magister Atusa information
- She is accused by Bishop Alexander to be a traitor of the Divine Order and to be secretly helping some sorcerers to escape Fort Joy. For this, she is executed in place by Dallis.
- Unnis mentions her to be her contact to try escape Fort Joy
Magister Atusa location
- Magister Atusa first appears in Fort Joy Ghetto (X: 204, Y: 204)
Notes and Tips
- She will always die during her dialog with Bishop Alexander and Dallis the Hammer.
- If you avoid the interaction, she is scripted to die anyway when you escape Fort Joy.
- Even if you manage to prevent Dallis from having a turn for the entire fight, Magister Atusa will burst into a pile of guts upon Dallis's defeat.
- You can give her leg to Kniles, preventing the ensuing fight.