Magister Atusa is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Magister Atusa information
- She is accused by Bishop Alexander to be a traitor of the Divine Order and to be secretly helping some sorcerers to escape Fort Joy. For this, she is executed in place by Dallis.
- Unnis mentions her to be her contact to try escape Fort Joy
Magister Atusa location
- Magister Atusa first appears in Fort Joy Ghetto (X: 204, Y: 204)
Notes and Tips
- She will always die during her dialog with Bishop Alexander and Dallis the Hammer.
- If you avoid the interaction, she is scripted to die anyway when you escape Fort Joy.
- Even if you manage to prevent Dallis from having a turn for the entire fight, Magister Atusa will burst into a pile of guts upon Dallis's defeat.
- You can give her leg to Kniles, preventing the ensuing fight. This is a good strategy if you still want to fight him, but want to set up your party positions more advantageously as Kniles will no longer initiate combat and must be attacked first. If you have Fane in your party, this also triggers a unique dialog where he trades Fane the Face-Ripper for the leg.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!