Elodi is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- When you first meet Elodi, she is being harassed by Kana and Burro. They are asking that she pays a fee to Griff for food and protection. Elodi argues against paying those fees, since she has not been provided food nor protection.
- Interacting with her begins the quest The Shakedown.
- If you leave Elodi on her own for too long, she will eventually be killed by the two thugs.
- Elodi first appears just past the front gate of the fort, north of the Camp Kitchen in Fort Joy Ghetto.( X: 209 | Y: 179 )
- After being helped, Elodi moves to the Fort Joy Caverns ( X: 215 | Y: 90 )
Notes and Tips
- Details on how to complete her quest can be found at The Shakedown.
- Elodi gives 250 XP if killed.
- Elodi has a Severed Head that, when eaten by an Elf, grants the First Aid skill.
- This head can be obtained by killing her or helping her in The Shakedown.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
she died in caverns while fighting with amphibian :(
Somehow she appered dead for me and i have no idea why
I think there was a bug where the main character can talk to her for the award and then if you invite another character to your party and they talk to her, they also get a reward.
I haven't retested it though.