Jahan is an NPC level 20 in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Jahan is one of the NPCs that can train the player in Source.
- He is a demon hunter and source master. He tasks the player with the quest A Hunter of Wicked Things and in return offers his source training.
- He plays an important role in Lohse's personal quest.
- Sells Necromancer Skill books. Also sells equipment/weapons.
- Jahan first appears in Cloisterwood, at Reaper's Coast.
- If Lohse is in your party, Jahan will join you on the quest to defeat Lohse's demon and travel with you on board of Lady Vengeance. He will remain on the ship until it arrives to Arx. However, he fails to kill the demon and ends up locked in his basement, where he can be freed by the player.
Notes and Tips
- During the search for source points in Act 2, try to gather source from other source masters and not from Jahan. Because if you have maximized source before finishing his quest A Hunter of Wicked Things, Jahan will give you the powerful and unique Summon Inner Demon skillbook instead.
- You can free the lying demon Mhordkan Jahan keeps in a cage in Reaper's Coast. Jahan will become hostile, preventing/ending many quests.
- "You've done me proud, Godwoken. Prouder than you could ever realise."
- "But you know, it's the darkest roads that leads to light. It would be my honour to teach you."
"The nature of my lesson though, might be somewhat different from what you expect. I can deepen you bond with the source, but you must realise that this bond comes at a cost."
- "All life, after all, sustains itself by consumption. Like the grass feeds the herd and the herd feeds the hunter, so you must feed, for instance, on these..."
- "This is all. Their suns have set to serve a greater dawn. The world awaits your true awakening."
- "You were very powerful already; a Master of the Source, but I did not let this burst of power go to waste. It lies condensed on parchment, for you to read and learn."