Unnis is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Along with Coral, Unnis were likely going to be sent to the Sanctuary of Amadia by Magister Atusa.
- Convincing her that you are here on behalf of Atusa, you can have her give you Unnis Pouch which contains a small amount of gold.
- Unnis first appears in the Hidden Alcove
Notes and Tips
- She can be extorted for (500?) gold
- She does not like humans and will not give human characters a full chance at interaction.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Unnis pouch - gamebreaking gold dupe
425 xp for killing her. If you attack her close enough to the kid she'll have a little interaction, after which the child disappears.
only got 35 coins when pickpocketing the coin purse from her. Also couldn't sell the pouch (to buy back to clear the stolen tag)
When speaking to her as Sebille you can extort her for her pouch of gold.