Hilde is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Hilde is a Scoundrel vendor.
- Hilde is a shady merchant that sells the items of those who have died in Fort Joy.
- Hilde is part of Griff's gang, and will aid him in combat.
- She sells powerful chest armour Hildur's Plate. This armor always gives +5% Fire and Earth Resistance, and reflects 10% of melee damage as fire damage. This armour also increases your maximum health, but the amount varies.
- Hilde first appears in Fort Joy Ghetto near camp boss Griff. ( X:204 | Y:134 )
- Hilde will roam between Griff and Butter.
Notes and Tips
- If you speak to her with an Outlaw character, she will lower her prices slightly.
- The armor Hilde sells, Hildur's Plate, generates its stats when you first look at Hilde's inventory. If you kill Hilde when you're Level 8, and you have never viewed her inventory beforehand, she will drop a Level 8 version of Hildur's Plate.
- Hilde gives 250 XP if killed.
- Hilde has no resistances.
- Hilde doesn't know any skills.
- Hilde has 1 Poison Arrow that she will use in combat.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Leave me, just go!
I somehow insulted her (one of the chat options) and now she wont trade with me and always tells me she's surprised someone hasn't stabbed me yet. Great.. now I can't buy my much needed Scoundrel skillbooks..
Level 9 Hildur's Plate: 60 Armor, 9 Magic Armor, 5% Fire/Earth Resist, +21 HP (?), 10% Reflect Fire (?) Damage. (?) being not sure if its 100% chance
Interesting feature I found regarding both Hildur's Plate and the Kalias Stunner sword, the level of the armor and weapon are actually based upon what level you are the first time you interact with their shop. I was doing a murder everyone playthrough and I used deathfog to kill the group encounter with Alexander and Dallis at the start of Fort Joy, then I did a couple other things and got to level 4 by the time I interacted with Hildur and Kalias, and both of their unique items were being sold at level 4 instead of level 2 with much stronger stats. I'm not sure if this is intended with every unique item you come across that gets sold in a shop, but this is just something I found interesting to come across.
If you speak to her with an OUTLAW character like Sebille, she'll lower her prices slightly.