Andras is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin II.
- Level 11
- Andras is an undead dog guarding an entrance to the crypt where Qanna can be found.
- Qanna from All In The Family quest considers herself a master of Andras, while he calls her a minion instead.
- Andras first appears in Stonegarden at Reaper's Coast.
Notes and Tips
- Use Pet Pal to talk to Andras
- When you fight him he will summon a powerful minion that is soul bound to Andras
- Teleporting minions behind closed gates will not work, they are able to open them.
- When Andras dies the soul bound minion automatically dies, but is unlootable.
- It is possible to sneak around Andras to reach the gate, then return to fight once your characters are a higher level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!