The Lost Knight
The Lost Knight is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
The Lost Knight information
- Level 16 Trader
- Sells Huntsman Skill Books
- Sells Warfare Skill Books
- Sells Ranger equipment, special arrows and arrowheads
The Lost Knight location
- The Lost Knight first appears in the Temple of Tir-Cendelius on The Nameless Isle.
Notes and Tips
- The Lost Knight used to be devoted to Zorl-Stissa, the Goddess of Lizards, but she forsake him, and so he turned to Tir-Cendelius, the god of Elves, for he was the only one who supported him during that time.
- He will be eager to initiate this "do you have a moment to speak about Tir-Cendelius" conversation.
- If you listen to his story with an elf character, you can witness Tir-Cendelius within you telling he has no idea who that lizard might be.