Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki guides you with information on races, origins, skills, classes, crafting, quests, locations, secrets, walkthrough, and maps.
Keep up with Divinity: OS 2 News
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Divinity: Original Sin, winner of over 150 Game of the Year awards and nominations. Winner of GameSpot's “PC Game of The Year 2014”.
"Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a single- and multiplayer top-down, party-based role-playing game with pen & paper RPG-like levels of freedom. It features turn-based combat, a strong focus on systematic gameplay and a well-grounded narrative."
- Larian Studios
Initial Gameplay Concepts
The theme of Divinity: Original Sin 2 is how your origins affect who you are and what chances you get in life.
- Huge story campaign with over 80 hours of gameplay. It can be played both in single-player and in co-op with up to 4 players.
- For the first time in co-operative RPG, the players will have different goals which they have to complete.
- You select your race and origin, and that will affect the entire course of the game
- The story experience will be much deeper than in Divinity: Original Sin thanks to a darker narrative, extended lore and origin stories.
- DOS:2 will make you feel the consequences of your choices.