Magister Reimond is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin II.
Magister Reimond information
Magister Reimond location
- Magister Reimond first appears in Driftwood close to the fishery. As soon as you talk to him and manage to persuade him that you are not a sourcerer, he boards the ship and sails away.
- He then appears in Blackpits Docks, along with Magister Vorrh, getting ready to execute three Black Ring members.
- He appears in Arx, alive if he escaped in Act II.
- If he was killed, however, his ghost will appear down the Magister's Barracks, despite the fact that, according to a Black Ring girl whom you can save from him at the Blackpits Docks, "you bled those magisters so well, not even the spirits remained".
Notes and Tips
- Killing him is recommended as he gives good loot and 40,125XP.