Leya is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Leya can remove all Source Collars still equipped to the team with one of these conditions:
- Leya first appears in Sanctuary of Amadia X:441 Y:16
- Leya temporarily stays at the sanctuary during Call to Arms.
- Leya may also be found on the Lady Vengeance, before the ship arrives to Reaper's Coast.
Notes and Tips
- Leya can fight alongside you on the Lady Vengeance.
- She does not survive the battle to Reaper's Coast.
- Her spirit can be found later in Arx Sewers, guarding 'the Mistake'.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
leya's dead... along with the entire encampment, save for the two injured guys and the blacksmith who had the sense to mind his own business. lucky i won the one tourney and got my collar removed from the blacksmith. my party will have to wait to get their superpowers.
I had Lohsa speak to her but she still won't remove colars.
Although I do get the right dialogue with Lohse, I can only leave the conversation as if I had not sung and that Leya was still under trauma.
Didnt have Lohse or the beast. Turned Fane into a dwarf then Leya removed all collars.
So Han said she is "down by the water, and is a kind of a basket case" Is Sanctuary actually fckn DOWN BY THE WATER??????????????? Come on people!
In my game Gareth died in the ruins and i`m currently doing call to arms but I can`t remove the source collars from my party because Leya is invisible. Anyone know how to fix that?
Leya will also remove the remaining collars if you have Beast in your party and allow him to talk to the Duggan. He is the Dwarf who is standing next to Leya.
Seems stupid that Leya only removes collars from characters if you have Lohse speak to her. Even after saving Gareth, it only became an option when Lohse spoke.
She wouldnt aid the other heroes after saving their leader?
So, i got to the Sanctuary after I saved Gareth and I *****ed up and they all emideatly went to the Boat in the North and boarded it.... Problem is ... My Companion still has her Collar... Can I remove it somehow now?