Delorus is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Can be given a healing potion to save him.
- Appears as a level 16 archer ally in Act 3 in the quest A Familiar Face if you save him in Act 1
- Does not give experience when killed.
- Delorus first appears in the Underground Tunnel
- If saved, in Act 3 he once again appears around the coordinates of X:167 Y:863
- If you help Alexandar on the Nameless Island by killing the Sallow Man, Alexander and his escorts will move to the arena. However, Delorus will be slain by 3 Black Rings and you can find his spirit near the Lunar Gate (X:309, Y:858)
- If you attack Alexandar while Delorus is at his side, he will intervene and ask you not to bring a fight. If you refuse, he will reply that he's sorry, but he had to try to talk you out of it, and will become hostile.
Notes and Tips
- If you give him a healing potion, it will unlock a dialogue option to pacify the magisters encountered next to Han and the boat.
- You can give him the potion from Mody if you have it... which results in a different outcome (Delorus dies).
- In Act 3, siding with the Black Ring in the Temple of Rhalic will cause Delorus to turn on your party.