Erratic Wisp is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Erratic Wisp Location
- Combine any Aerotheurge Skill book and any Huntsman Skill book. (Neither can be Source Skills)
- Crafting recipe is given Sir Lora.
- Status set by Ruaney's Boots (boots, Arx)
Erratic Wisp Effects
- There is no craftable scroll for this skill
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Teleportation only triggers from physical attacks and not magic or elemental damage.
- Won't teleport if an attack is a miss
- Teleportation occurs even if character is crippled, enwebbed or entangled
- Gets teleported twice when hit by a dual-wielding character
Erratic Wisp Builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Stormchaser
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Druid
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!