Teleportation is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Available starting from level 4
- Gawin at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gratiana at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
- Gloves of Teleportation (gloves, Fort Joy)
- The Teleportation scroll crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, Air Essence, and a Feather.
- Deals damage to the teleported character/object and any characters/objects around the location it lands. Teleporting an enemy on top of another enemy thus deals damage to both.
- Damage scales by level, intelligence and Warfare
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Can crit with Savage Sortilege
- Cannot teleport characters with Fortified or Grounded status effects
Teleportation Trivia & strategies
- Teleportation is tactically useful for moving party members away from danger and enemies towards it. Teleporting enemies into deathfog or lava is a great, but cheesy, way to instantly kill them.
- Outside of combat, it can be used to move unreachable objects within range or teleport party members towards those objects.
- There is an achievement for killing an enemy with Teleportation.
- Teleporting a character who is sitting will teleport the seat instead.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Blazing Deepstalker
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Eternal Warrior (Death Knight Perfected)
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Stormchaser
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Druid
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Elementalist