Teleport a target character or item to a point of your choosing
Damage is based on your level and receives a bonus from Intelligence.
Requires Aerotheurge 2
Teleportation is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Available starting from level 4
- Gawin at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gratiana at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
- Gloves of Teleportation (gloves, Fort Joy)
- The Teleportation scroll crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, Air Essence, and a Feather.
- Deals damage to the teleported character/object and any characters/objects around the location it lands. Teleporting an enemy on top of another enemy thus deals damage to both.
- Damage scales by level, intelligence and Warfare
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Can crit with Savage Sortilege
- Cannot teleport characters with Fortified or Grounded status effects
Teleportation Trivia & strategies
- Teleportation is tactically useful for moving party members away from danger and enemies towards it. Teleporting enemies into deathfog or lava is a great, but cheesy, way to instantly kill them.
- Outside of combat, it can be used to move unreachable objects within range or teleport party members towards those objects.
- There is an achievement for killing an enemy with Teleportation.
- Teleporting a character who is sitting will teleport the seat instead.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Blazing Deepstalker
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Eternal Warrior (Death Knight Perfected)
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Stormchaser
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Druid
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Elementalist
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
always "invalid target." great, no fortification magic in effect, just not letting me do it. what's happened to this game? it used to be good.
best spell in the game and it is not even close. carries you from the beginning of the game to the end.
the GOAT spell. teleport enemies into traps. mass corpse explosion. separate enemies from the horde to cheese them for xp. teleport them into necrofire. the choices are endless. single best spell in the game.
Mandatory for necromancer builds, not only does it physical damage, but also you can teleport corpses for a lethal teleport => corpse explosion => raise bloated corpse => (supercharger) => selfdestruct (or whatever the name is) combo, which is one of the few ways to do massive aoe physical damage
Yeet an enemy into deathfog. Nether Swap their death body with another enemy. Victory royale.
Is there any way to get this spell before leaving act 1? Like, I think you can probably craft a teleportation scroll, but then you'd need the blank spellbook.
Best spell in game
If you put a bunch of single grenades on the floor and teleport a npc over them the grenades will explode and do tons of damage.
The damage of the spells depends on the character level and intelligence, but also depends on the weight of the object or character teletransported, for example, if you teleport a heavy painting into a bunch of enemies, it would do more damage that a lighter objetc.
Ovis in driftwood sells it too
A tome for it can be found in the room next to the chamberlain on the desk