Teleportation is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Teleportation Spell Location
- Castable with the Gloves of Teleportation north of Fort Joy Ghetto.
- Sold as skillbook by Gawin in Fort Joy Ghetto after reaching level 4.
- Sold as skillbook by Gratiana in Amadia's Sanctuary.
- Sold by all Aerotheurge vendors beyond Act 1.
Notes and Tips
- The Teleportation scroll crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, Air Essence, and a Feather.
- Teleportation is tactically useful for moving party members away from danger and enemies towards it. Teleporting enemies into deathfog or lava is a great, but cheesy, way to instantly kill them.
- In addition, it deals damage to the teleported character/object and any characters/objects around the location it lands. Teleporting an enemy on top of another enemy thus deals damage to both. The damage scales by level however, not by Aerothurge or anything else.
- Outside of combat, it can be used to move unreachable objects within range or teleport party members towards those objects.
- There is an achievement for killing an enemy with Teleportation.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Blazing Deepstalker
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Eternal Warrior (Death Knight Perfected)
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Stormchaser
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Druid
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Elementalist