Blinding Radiance is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Blinding Radiance Location
- Available from the start
- Gawin at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gratiana at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
Blinding Radiance Effects
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Air Essence, and Gold (golden knives, forks, cups, glasses etc.)
- Blind status is resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and aerotheurge
- Targets must have zero Magic Armour for Blind to take effect.
- Cannot be deflected
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Targets all enemies in range around the caster. No friendly fire.
- The Blind status is caused by the aura granted by the skill. The aura's range is the same.
- The aura also gives +20% Air Resistance.
- This skill applies a "permanent" Blind status to any targets within the aura that have no Magic Armour. This permanent status overrides Blind statuses that have a duration (e.g. from Throw Dust), but it is immediately removed when the target is no longer within the aura.
Blinding Radiance Builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Radiant Battlemage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Scourge Wizard
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Stormchaser
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!