Blinding Radiance is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Blinding Radiance Location
- Available from the start
- Gawin at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gratiana at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
Blinding Radiance Effects
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Air Essence, and Gold (golden knives, forks, cups, glasses etc.)
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and aerotheurge
- Targets must have zero Magic Armour for Blind to take effect.
- Cannot be deflected
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Targets all enemies in range around the caster. No friendly fire.
- The Blind status is caused by the aura granted by the skill. The aura's range is the same.
- The aura also gives +20% Air Resistance.
- Blind is applied once targets (that have no magic armour) are within range of the aura. It will instantly dissipate once they are outside range. Allied and neutral characters are unaffected.
Blinding Radiance Builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Radiant Battlemage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Scourge Wizard
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Stormchaser