Blinding Radiance is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2. It coats the user in radiant light, dealing damge to enemies and granting a buff that blinds all enemies in range.
Spell Book Location
- Blinding Radiance Scroll + High Tier Blank Air Skillbook
- Scroll: Sheet of paper + Gold + Air Essence
Traders (Level 4):
- Gawin - Fort Joy
- Trader Bree - Driftwood
- Simone - Sanctuary of Amadia
- Almira - Paradise Downs, Lady Vengeance
- Trayde the Merchant - Temple of Tir-Cendelius
- Trader Aravae, Trader Friel - Arx
- Bishop Alexander's Robe
- 1 point in the Aerotheurge ability.
- Occupies 1 Memory slot.
- Targets must have zero Magic Armour for Blind to take effect.
Notes and Tips
- Targets all enemies in range around the caster. No friendly fire.
- The Blind status is caused by the aura granted by the skill. The aura's range is the same.
- The aura also gives +20% Air Resistance.
- Blind is applied once targets (that have no magic armour) are within range of the aura. It will instantly dissipate once they are outside range. Allied and neutral characters are unaffected.
- Resisted by Magical Armour