Deal 100% Air Damage. Set Suffocation and Silence on target
Sets Suffocating for 2 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives a bonus from Intelligence.
Requires Aerotheurge 1
Vacuum Touch is an Aerotheurge Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Vacuum Touch Location
- Combine any Aerotheurge Skill book and any Necromancer Skill book. (Neither can be Source Skills)
Vacuum Touch Effects
- There is no craftable scroll for this skill
- Silence is resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Aerotheurge
- Cannot be deflected
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Trivia & strategies
- Vacuum Touch damage increased from 80 to 100% as of Patch v22.214.171.1246
Vacuum Touch Builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Radiant Battlemage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Stormchaser
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
A simple 1AP skill for slapping on a magic armor eater 1st or 2nd round on a secondary target while you destroy another target.
Arguably a must-have skill for almost any build. Physical melees can also use this to tag a weak magic armor target so he's ripe for CC in 1-2 turns.
I'm putting together a mixed DMG aero/necro build. Can't seem to figure out how much damage suffocating does to mgc armor each turn. Skills like black shroud and vacuum touch could be used effectively I think, but how does the damage scale?
Bad design cuz Suffocation means you want to wait turns to it to proc and silence means you want to disable casters right now. 0/10 spell, should never taken even if you are aero build
Skill icon looks like someone is poking a butthole
Suffocating isnt blocked by magic armor, only silenced. Why it's not even half-assed described I dont know.