Necromancer heals you every time you deal damage to Vitality.
Damage done heals the caster for 10% per point in Necromancy.
Necromancer is a combat ability in Divinity Original Sin 2. Necromancer heals you every time you deal damage to Vitality.
- Required for most of Necromancer Skills.
- Available starting skills: Raise Bloated Corpse, Mosquito Swarm, Blood Sucker, Decaying Touch.
- Damage dealt to Physical or Magical Armor does not trigger the heal from Necromancy.
- Creatures summoned by Necromancer do not gain additional stats or powers from Necromancer levels or Intellect. Summoning will increase their stats accordingly, however.
- The healing done by Necromancer bypasses the 'Zombie' trait of the Undead race. This means players who choose Undead can heal using the lifesteal from Necromancer.
- Healing from Necromancer triggers the Living Armour Talent.