Deal 100% physical damage to target character. Sets Decay, so the target will take physical damage from healing spells and potions.
Set Decaying for 2 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from Intelligence.
Decaying Touch is a Necromancer Skill in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Decaying Touch location
- Available from the start
- Mona at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Kerban at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Tarquin at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Stonegarden Graveyards (Reaper's Coast), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jahan at Driftwood Fields (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Arx Outskirts (Arx), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Eithne at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Jawbone the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Aravae at Arx
- Trader Victor Voss at Arx
Decaying Touch effects
- Scroll crafted by combining Sheet of Paper, Shadow Essence, and Eye
- Scroll costs 1 AP to use
- Resisted by Physical Armour
- Range 2m
- Scales with level, intelligence and Warfare
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Cannot be deflected
Decaying Touch trivia & strategies
- If the target has no Physical Armour, successfully applying Decaying to them will remove Fortify
Decaying Touch builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Terramancer
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Blood Mage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Death Knight